Welcome!

Dear Parents,



The year ahead creates many challenging and rewarding experiences for students, parents, and teachers. As we begin a new year it is my sincere desire to help your child learn what is expected in fourth Grade and to help he/she become a successful team member, as we encourage one another towards becoming successful students and a successful school. It takes all of us working together to accomplish that goal.



I will do everything possible to make your child a productive and successful student. You may help me by allowing your child to do their homework on their own, giving assistance when necessary, but allowing them to be responsible. If they are having problems understanding a concept taught that day, please let me know. Sometimes they may not want me to know, but I am here to help them when they need it.



Monday, November 28, 2011

Journal Homework 11-29-11

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12739808/journal-entry

No comments:

Post a Comment